Thursday, March 6, 2014

Here are some photos of the show gardens from my visit to the Chelsea Flower Show


This is pure elegance...
The Daily Telegraph Garden designed by Anabella Lennox-Boyd.  Her inspiration for this garden is the purity of design found in a Japanese garden, which is combined with an English planting tradition to create a harmonious, visually stimulating space.  
Hope one day I can be half this good!





"I Dream, I Seek Garden" designed by Shao Fan. COmminsioned by theK T Wong Charitable Trust to "build bridges" between China and Europe through cross cultural projects.  This is a scholars garden, a lost Chinese Garden, partially unearthed from the London soil.



Oceanico Cafe Garden designed by Diarmund Gavin


The Laurent Perrier Garden designed by Tom Stuart Smith

I intend to post more of the imagery from my visit to Chelsea at a later date....
will edit the 400+ images I shot for the sake of my good friend Pierrick
..... stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment